Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Crispy Fried Pond Smelt Tempura recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Crispy Fried Pond Smelt Tempura recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy fried pond smelt tempura recipe. To cook crispy fried pond smelt tempura you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Crispy Fried Pond Smelt Tempura:
- Prepare 50 small of fish Pond smelt.
- Provide 200 ml of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of ★Egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ★Sugar.
- Take 200 ml of ★Ice cold water.
- Use 1 tsp of Aonori.
- Get 1 of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Grated daikon radish.
- Take 1 of Tempura dipping sauce.
- Use 1 of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Crispy Fried Pond Smelt Tempura:
- Wash the pond smelt in salted water and dry well with a paper towel. Coat with some cake flour and set aside. Heat up the oil..
- Put the flour, egg, cold water, and sugar into a bowl and mix together. Add the pond smelt from Step 1 and coat with the tempura coating..
- Deep-fry the pond smelt in 170℃ oil..
- You can optionally add 1 teaspoon of aonori to half of the tempura coating mixture. Enjoy with your choice of salt or grated daikon radish and mentsuyu..
These little fish run in the Great Lakes area early in the spring. Fresh pond smelts bred in Lake Akan are freshly fried to order. They are arranged on top of rice with a light tempura sauce. Aromatic Welsh onion complements the taste. Anyway, I fried up a good two pounds for lunch today and they were awesome!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Crispy Fried Pond Smelt Tempura makes your day joyful.