Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Green Basil Hummus recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Green Basil Hummus recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green basil hummus recipe. You can have green basil hummus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Green Basil Hummus:
- You need 1 cup of dry chickpeas.
- Get 3 tbsp of tahini (sesame paste).
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of salt.
- You need 2 cups of fresh basil leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Green Basil Hummus:
- Soak the chickpeas overnight in cool water..
- Drain the chickpeas and transfer to a pot. Cover with 5cm of water. Bring to a boil, then cook uncovered for about 45min-1h..
- Drain and transfer to a food processor/blender bowl. Add peeled and crashed cloves of garlic, tahini, squeezed out lemon juice, a pinch of salt and olive oil..
- Blend until you reach a smooth paste. Chop the basil and add it to the hummus. Continue blending until it's mixed in. Add more tahini/lemon juice/oil to adjust the flavour..
The basil will turn your hummus green! If you don't have pine nuts, you can substitute walnuts. I typically used canned chickpeas, but you can use dried chickpeas if you prefer. Just be sure to cook them until. Edamame Basil Hummus is great for every day snacking or for parties!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Green Basil Hummus turns your day cheerful.