Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Seafood Chowder recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Seafood Chowder recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood chowder recipe. To make seafood chowder you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Seafood Chowder:
- You need 200 g of cellery diced (can use fennel instead).
- Prepare 280 g of onions diced.
- Prepare 400 g of carrots diced.
- Get 140 g of bacon diced.
- Take 1 can of corn 300g(dried weight).
- You need 500 g of sea scallops.
- You need 400 g of crab (with shell).
- Take 500 g of shrimps, peel(save shells).
- Provide 200 ml of white wine.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 800 gram of white fish (I mix coalfish and cod).
- Take 200 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1600 g of potatoes peeled and diced 1 cm chunks.
- Provide 1500 ml of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Seafood Chowder:
- Cut celery, carrot and onions and sweat under lid..
- Add the bacon and corn.
- Peel shrimp then In separate pan cook the shrimp shells in some white wine and 500ml water, strains stock into a new pot and boil the crab in this. (Cook about 5-10 minutes).
- Pick meat of the crab and put aside..
- Sear scalops well then take 6 of them and cut into 1/8s and put with shrimp and crab meat, the rest goes with stock in a blender.
- Mix stock in blender so you will end up with fishy seafood smoothie =).
- Add potatoes and fish to vegetables along with stock +1000ml water and cook until the potatoes are done..
- At the end add crab meat rest of scallops and the peeled shrimp..
- Finally put the in cream and a splash of white wine maybe some lemon juice some salt and pepper then you are good to go !!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Seafood Chowder makes your day joyful.