What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stir fry with courgettes and leeks recipe. To make seafood stir fry with courgettes and leeks you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks:
- Prepare 400 grams of Frozen Tiger Prawns.
- Get 400 grams of Frozen Mussels.
- Get 1 of large Courgette.
- You need Cup of full of chopped Leeks.
- Take Cup of full of Frozen Peppers.
- You need 1 bag of Salad.
- Provide 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks:
- Put frozen Prawns and Mussels into a large Wok or saucepan. Add oil and gently heat..
- Peel, slice and dice Courgette and add to pan..
- Add sliced leeks(can be fresh or frozen), and the Peppers.
- Give everything a good mix up and cook until no “ blue” is left on the Prawns and everything is bubbling away..
- Add the rice to the mix and stir in. Keep it bubbling for at least 10-15 minutes until the rice has absorbed the liquid and is soft..
- With your hands, tear up the larger leaves of the salad and stir in. Cook for a few minutes until the leaves go soft and no liquid remains..
- Serve and enjoy! Please add a photo if you try this!!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Seafood Stir Fry with Courgettes and Leeks makes your day joyful.