Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Mango & Pineapple Salsa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mango & Pineapple Salsa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango & pineapple salsa recipe. To make mango & pineapple salsa you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Mango & Pineapple Salsa:
- Use 1 Cup of Mangoes Finally Chopped.
- Get of Cucumber 1 Finally Chopped.
- Provide of Onion 1 Finally Chopped and Soak in Vinegar.
- Use of Tomatoes 2 Finally Chopped.
- Take of Pineapple 1 cup with syrup.
- Provide of Salt & Pepoer as per taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Mango Chutney.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Mango and Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Corn 1 Tin small.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mango & Pineapple Salsa:
- Mix mangoes, tommato,cucumber,onion,pineapple, corn in large bowl..
- Add salt,peppar,vinegar,soy,sauce,honey,lemon juice,mango chutney and purree..
- Mix well and surve..
From Portuguese manga, from Malay mangga, from Malayalam മാങ്ങ (māṅṅa) from മാവ് (māvŭ, "mango species") + കായ (kāya, "unripe fruit"). (UK) IPA(key): /ˈmæŋɡəʊ/. (US) IPA(key): /ˈmæŋɡoʊ/. Rhymes: -æŋɡəʊ. mango (countable and uncountable, plural mangoes or mangos). mango.tmall.c.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mango & Pineapple Salsa makes your day joyful.