Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Seafood salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Seafood salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood salad recipe. You can cook seafood salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Seafood salad:
- You need of Mix of fresh seafood, about a kilo. Prawns, mussels, clams.
- Use of Garlic.
- Provide of Fresh lemon.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of Tomatoes to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Seafood salad:
- Boil raw prawns in water until pink, about 2-3 mins, set a side.
- Wash other seafood well, removing beard etc. Add to pan with no water or oil. Put lid on and cook on medium for about 4-5 mins, until they open. The water from the seafood will steam them..
- Leave to cool.
- Shell prawns, mussels and clams. Put in a bowl. Add a clove of garlic, juice of half a lemon, pinch of salt, not too much! Some fresh parsley and mix well. Leave to marinade for a couple of hours..
- Remove garlic, mix and drain any excess water. Serve with some chopped fresh tomatoes and a glass of prosecco! Delicious :).
Moulded Seafood Salad, Shiitake Mushrooms and Avocado Sauce. Toss with the salad and season with salt and pepper. Find mixed seafood salad recipes, prawn salads, crab and avocado salads, tuna Nicoise salads, salmon pasta salads and much more. Williams-Sonoma's chicken salad recipes are delicious and filling. Find seafood salad recipes for your next gathering at Williams-Sonoma.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Seafood salad makes your day joyful.