Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta marinera (seafood pasta) recipe. To make pasta marinera (seafood pasta) you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Prepare 1 kg of gemilli pasta or your preferred pasta.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of small onion sliced.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 4 of tomatoes medium chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 can of plum tomatoes.
- Take 350 g of frozen cooked seafood (squid, prawns and mussels).
- You need 1 pinch of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 TSP of paprika.
- You need 1/4 TSP of cayenne pepper.
- Take of Zest of a small lemon.
- Use of Juice of the same lemon.
- Take 2 TBSP of fresh coriander chopped.
- Get of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Pasta marinera (seafood pasta):
- Boil water enough to cook the pasta. Add salt before pouring the pasta in. I usually add 2 TSP of salt..
- In a big pan at medium heat, add the oil and slightly fry the garlic, add the onion and stir until it's soft, add the tomatoes and a pinch of salt, and the dried basil. Stir till well combined. Put the lid on and leave it for 3 minutes to cook..
- Now, cook the pasta until 2 minutes before it's ready, meanwhile, add the plum tomatoes to the sauce, stir till well mixed..
- To the sauce, add the seafood, the lemon zest, paprika, the cayenne pepper and another pinch of salt..
- Drain the pasta, leaving around a cup of water in. Pour it into the sauce and stir it..
- Add the lemon juice and the chopped coriander. Mix it all well. If you like, you can sprinkle some parmesan shavings on top when served. Try it and adjust the salt if necessary. Enjoy!.
- P.s. You can always use fresh seafood but make sure you don't overcook it. If you use frozen and have time, leave it to defrost and add to the sauce in the last minute before adding the pasta, so it's not overcooked..
If this triggered your love for the combination of pasta and seafood you must try this Seafood Lasagna or this zesty Shrimp Boil Pasta. Marinara is actually a flavourful tomato sauce that forms the basis of many European dishes. It's believed to have originated with sailors, hence the association with seafood. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Stir in parsley and toss with pasta.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pasta marinera (seafood pasta) turns your day cheerful.