What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe. You can cook rosemary and garlic infused mash using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Rosemary and garlic infused mash:
- Get 7 of medium sized potatoes.
- Get 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Take 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- Take 100 g of butter.
- You need 200 ml of milk (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Rosemary and garlic infused mash:
- Take the rosemary, salt and garlic and add to a large pot. Fill the pot with water and place on maximum heat until boiling.
- Boil the water for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the rosemary and garlic from the water and add peeled and chopped potatoes to the water.
- Boil potatoes til cooked then strain the water.
- Add butter and mash the potatoes. Add milk if necessary.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
Infused oil is growing more and more popular in gastronomy. Infused oils don't only make it easier to use herbs and spices, but they also increase the nutritional In addition to adding some addition flavor to your dishes, this oil allows you to combine the nutrients of garlic, rosemary and olive oil into one. In same pot add oil, garlic and rosemary. When slightly brown add potatoes back to the pot, and mix with garlic and rosemary. Turn off heat and leave rosemary to infuse milk.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Rosemary and garlic infused mash makes your day cheerful.