Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍫🌴🌰🌴date oatmeal and nut bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 recipe. You can have 🍫🌴🌰🌴date oatmeal and nut bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫:
- Provide of Date Filling.
- Use 400 grams (3 cups) of pitted dried dates, coarsely chopped.
- Take 240 ml (1 cup) of water.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 30 g (1/4 cup) of mixed almond and pistachio sliced.
- Provide of Oatmeal Crust.
- Take 180 g (2 cups) of rolled oats.
- Get 130 g (1 cup) of all purpose flour.
- You need 160 g (3/4 cup) of light brown sugar, firmly packed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional).
- Take 225 g (1 cup) of cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫:
- #Date_Filling: Place the pitted dates and water in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the dates are soft and have absorbed most of the water (about 5 – 10 minutes)..
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let cool to room temperature and then puree in your food processor until fairly smooth (a few lumps are fine)..
- Next, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Butter (or spray with a non stick cooking spray) a 9 inch (23 cm) square baking pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper..
- #Oatmeal_Crust: In the bowl of your food processor, place the oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Pulse to combine. Then add the butter and pulse until the mixture is crumbly and just begins to come together. Press about two-thirds (450 grams) of the mixture onto the base of the prepared pan..
- Spread the date puree evenly over the oatmeal crust. First Sprinkle the sliced almond and pistachio then remaining batter evenly over the top of the dates..
- Then press down gently to compact. Bake for about 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack to cool. Once the squares have cooled, cover the pan with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator at least one hour or until firm enough to easily cut into squares..
- #Tip: These will keep, covered, in the refrigerator up to a week..
Short on time in the morning? All Reviews for Date & Pine Nut Oatmeal. Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars – iFOODreal. Because who the heck doesn't want chocolate? I was going to call this recipe salted caramel oatmeal, but I thought it was a little misleading since there's no actual caramel involved so Salted Date Oatmeal it is!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your 🍫🌴🌰🌴Date Oatmeal and Nut Bar🌴🌰🌴🍫 turns your day joyful.