Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Sambalado Tempe Kentang Teri Pete recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sambalado Tempe Kentang Teri Pete recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambalado tempe kentang teri pete recipe. You can have sambalado tempe kentang teri pete using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Sambalado Tempe Kentang Teri Pete:
- Get 1 kg of potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Take 500 gram of tempeh, cut into cube.
- Use 5 pieces of keffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 pack (100 grams) of anchovies, wash and fry until crispy.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalks, crushed.
- Prepare 2 stalks of petai (stinky been), peeled and halved.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tamarind, add a little water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 3 tablespoon of oil for saute.
- Prepare of Ground Spices :.
- Provide 13 of large red chilies (remove the seeds).
- Prepare 7 pieces of red bird's eye chilies (deepen on your spicy level).
- Use 3 of large shallots.
- Use 5 of small tomatoe.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Sambalado Tempe Kentang Teri Pete:
- After cutting, soak the potatoes in water for a while and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the tempeh over medium heat until they are golden brown set aside and also same with the potatoe fry over medium heat until golden brown and set aside..
- In the same pan heat a little oil and saute ground spices with lime leaves and lemongrass. Cook briefly for 6 minutes, then season with salt, sugar and pepper to taste. Add tamarind water..
- Cook again until less water, Enter the potato and been. Stir well. Cook briefly until the spices are absorbed. Add anchovies and mix well. Turn off the heat and serve..
How to make it quite easy. For you lovers of fried quail. Pete Teri Garam #sambel #ikiver #resepsimple Gula pasir.. BUNCIS, TELUR, DAN TEMPE DIOLAH SEPERTI INI, BIKIN PERUT LAPAR. Balado is a type of hot and spicy bumbu (spice mixture) found in Minang cuisine of West Sumatra, Indonesia.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sambalado Tempe Kentang Teri Pete makes your day cheerful.