What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati recipe. To cook spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati:
- Get 1/2 kg of lentils(boiled).
- Get 4 of big tomatoes(peeled).
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- Provide 1 of green capsicum.
- Provide 1 of coriander.
- Take of Carry powder.
- Provide 3 of carrots(grated).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of fresh milk.
- Provide of C/oil.
- Get of for chapati;.
- Provide 250 g of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 300 ml of warm water.
- Get of Raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati:
- Boil your lentils till well cooked put aside, fry onion with enough cooking oil till golden brown.
- Add chopped capsicum, salt, chopped tomatoes, carrots and carry powder stir and let them cook well.
- Now add your lentils and milk then stir let it simmer for 5mins remove from heat and garnish with coriander….
- For chapati, in a basin put flour add cinnamon powder, salt and raisins mix well.
- Now add warm water knead to a soft dough…. Add oil to moisturize.
- After applying oil knead lightly and cover with clinch film, leave it to rest for 15mins, divide it to your preference portions put in a flat flour dusted surface roll out and apply little oil..
- Roll over and fold into circular motion in order to get layers, roll again off and pat fry on the pan without oil for 1min and set aside..
- Now apply oil to the pat fried ones and fry….when done serve with your lentils……bon appetite!.
See recipes for Spilt yellow lentils, Lentils in curry sauce too. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat. Add curry powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the coconut milk and give it a good stir. Green Lentil Stew is a very simple recipe that is quick to make, healthy, with beautiful flavors and a rich aroma.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Spicy lentils (kamande)in milk and cinnamon raisins chapati turns your day joyful.