Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe. To make potato pancakes with smoked salmon you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Prepare 1 lb of potatoes (I think I used Russet).
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a beaten egg.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- Get of Smoked salmon.
- Get of Sour cream.
- You need of Capers.
- Get of Fresh dill.
- Get of Lemon wedges.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Shred the potatoes and onion into a bowl (I use a box grater)..
- Mix the grated potatoes and onion together, then squeeze the mix hard to get rid of as much moisture as you can (I do this by hand in batches)..
- Thoroughly mix the flour and 1/2 the beaten egg into the potato and onion mix. Season to taste..
- Heat the oil over high heat. I use soy bean oil and fill the saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the saute pan with about 1/4 inch..
- Mold the mix into balls using your hands, place the balls in the oil, then press with a spatula to flatten them a bit..
- Cook on both sides until crispy and brown..
- Remove the pancakes from the oil and place on paper towels or metal drip rack to remove grease..
- Top with salmon, sour cream, dill, and capers, garnish plate with lemon wedges, and serve while pancakes are still warm..
- Bask in girlfriend's appreciation..
Combine potatoes, onions, egg and flour in large bowl. Ideal brunch recipe with potato pancakes and smoked salmon and caviar. Continue with the rest of the batter, adding more oil as necessary. Although Wolfgang Puck is best known for putting smoked salmon, caviar and dill-flecked crème fraîche on his designer pizzas, he also loves this trio of toppings with his exceptionally crispy potato pancakes, a dish he makes frequently when cooking at home. Flavorful, oily smoked fish seasons the potatoes without the need for a lot of extra salt, fat or dairy, resulting in cakes that feel creamy and moist yet In this ode to my first korokke, a couple tablespoons of mayonnaise, a little lemon juice and pepper, and half a cup of chopped smoked salmon flavor and.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Potato pancakes with smoked salmon turns your day cheerful.