Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Sweet and Spicy Salmon recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sweet and Spicy Salmon recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy salmon recipe. You can have sweet and spicy salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Sweet and Spicy Salmon:
- You need 5 of Salmon fillets (total about 1 1/2 pounds).
- Get 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Sweet and Spicy Salmon:
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Brush the surface of the salmon with melted butter. Generously sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the dry seasoning mix and pat the seasoning down. Air fry at 380F(190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C) and the surface is nicely caramelized..
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sweet and Spicy Salmon makes your day cheerful.