What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Baked Tempeh recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Baked Tempeh recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tempeh recipe. To cook baked tempeh you need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Baked Tempeh:
- Take 1 packages of Lightlife organic Tempeh.
- Use of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- Take 1 of EarthBalance Butter (Extra Virgin Olive Oil blend) – lactose free/vegan.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Baked Tempeh:
- Cut Tempeh into strips/ halves (for easier cooking).
- Put Earthbalance butter into skillet (just enough to make non stick, and to brown Tempeh). Add Tempeh slices..
- Cook just until Tempeh is lightly browned on both sides. Season with Greek Blend Seasoning..
Easily made vegan, this recipe is a savory and satisfying protein. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. Mix in tempeh and transfer to a baking dish. Nutty, earthy-flavored tempeh boasts more protein, fiber, and calories than tofu, which is also made from soybeans (soybean curds pressed into blocks of varying firmness). Can you substitute tempeh in your favorite tofu recipes?
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Baked Tempeh makes your day cheerful.