What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Fig Banana Bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fig Banana Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig banana bread recipe. To make fig banana bread you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Fig Banana Bread:
- Take 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 240 g of self raising flour.
- Take 1 of fig.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Fig Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Slice the fig and slot along the banana bread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes (covering with tin foil after roughly 25 minutes to prevent the fig burning) until golden brown and cooked through.
See more ideas about Banana bread, Banana bread recipes, Dessert recipes. This lightly sweetened blueberry banana yeast bread takes a new spin on banana bread! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fig Banana Bread makes your day cheerful.