Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom recipe. You can cook chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Get 1 of wholemeal bap.
- You need 1 of small chicken fillet.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1/2 of baby gem lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of portobello mushroom.
- Provide Handful of basil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 30 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use of Sea salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of good quality houmous.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Peel the skin off the mushroom.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and brush the mushroom with it. Season with sea salt..
- Brush the pepper with the olive oil.
- On the preheated Bbq place the pepper skin up and mushroom skin down. Cook it using indirect method on medium heat for about 15 min. The skin on the pepper should start to seperate..
- Cool down the peppers little bit and using fingers take the skin off..
- Cut the chicken fillet in 2 thin slices.
- Chop up basil and garlic fine. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix it up.
- Cover chicken fillets with it.
- Cook the chicken fillet directly on BBQ on medium/ high temparature. Cook it for about 5 – 6 minutes from both sides.
- When chicken is almost ready toast the bap and heat up mushroom and peppers. Cut the core ot of the lettuce and place directly on the Bbq.
- Spread the bottom of the bap with houmous. Place chargrilled lettuce on it. Make next layers of the chicken fillet, mushroom and pepper..
And the best part is that they're pretty easy to throw together, especially if you make the sauce or roast the veggies ahead. These Portobello Mushroom Burgers are absolutely bursting with flavour! The combination of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce works wonders on so many things, not just including burgers. Portobello Mushroom Burger from Delish.com has the satisfaction of a burger without the guilt. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom makes your day cheerful.