Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy PBJ Overnight Oats recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent PBJ Overnight Oats recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pbj overnight oats recipe. You can cook pbj overnight oats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect PBJ Overnight Oats:
- Get 50 g of Rolled Oats.
- Take 120 mL of Milk (any type).
- Get 1 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Strawberry or Raspberry Jam.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing PBJ Overnight Oats:
- Mix oats, milk and chia seeds in a small pot of your choice until uniform I'm consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and top with peanut butter and jam. (Heat oats in the microwave if thats how you like them).
Prepare the overnight oatmeal mixture by mixing together the oats, water, soy milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. There are so many variation options, but this PB&J Overnight Oats recipe is one of my favorites. Convenient gluten-free make-ahead breakfast packed with fiber, protein and healthy fats. In the main serving glass, in goes the basic overnight oats. Top it with a layer of strawberry jam "jelly" which sweetens the oats, followed by creamy peanut butter.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your PBJ Overnight Oats turns your day joyful.