Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Smoked Salmon Dip recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Smoked Salmon Dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon dip recipe. To make smoked salmon dip you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Smoked Salmon Dip:
- Take 100 g of Smoked Salmon *off-cuts are just perfect.
- Use 100 g of Sour Cream *Greek style yoghurt is also good.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1/8 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Smoked Salmon Dip:
- Finely chop up the Smoked Salmon pieces..
- Place the Salmon, Sour Cream, Garlic, Red Onion and Lemon Juice in a bowl. Using a hand blender, combine the ingredients together. Check the flavour, add Salt (if only required) and cracked Black Pepper, then blend to combine..
- Note: You may wish to add some herbs such as Dill or Parsley..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Smoked Salmon Dip turns your day cheerful.