Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Kurkure chickpeas recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kurkure chickpeas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kurkure chickpeas recipe. To cook kurkure chickpeas you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Kurkure chickpeas:
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Take 2 spoons of full corn starch.
- Get As required of Chat masala.
- You need As required of Black salt.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use As required of Bhuna jeera powder.
- Get As required of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 4 of Chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1-2 of Chopped onions.
- You need as per taste of Lemon juice (optional).
- Get As required of Oil to fry.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Kurkure chickpeas:
- Soak the chickpeas overnight. In the morning boil it with salt in a pressure cooker..
- Strain the water after chickpeas are cooked..
- Dust them with corn starch..
- Deep fry them until golden..
- Now when all the chickpeas are fried add black salt, chat masala, red chilli powder and jeera powder..
- While serving it add finely chopped green chillies, Chopped onions and chopped coriander..
Kurkure Chips We are manufacturer & supplier of best quality Kurkure Chips..trade, manufacturing and supplying Raw Kurkure, Kurkure, Kurkure Masala across India. Kurkure is a brand of corn puffs, developed and produced by Pepsico India. The snack is named after the Hindi word for "crunchy". Canned chickpeas: Canned chickpeas are pre-cooked chickpeas. You can eat canned chickpeas straight out of the can!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Kurkure chickpeas turns your day cheerful.