Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty 🌮Tandoori Roti🌮 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent 🌮Tandoori Roti🌮 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🌮tandoori roti🌮 recipe. To cook 🌮tandoori roti🌮 you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy 🌮Tandoori Roti🌮:
- Provide 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water (add as required).
- Use 2 of tblsp oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of To finish (Optional step).
- Use of Melted ghee or butter.
- You need of Freshly chopped coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving 🌮Tandoori Roti🌮:
- We also need tawa or skillet to make naan, nonstick skillet will not work for this recipe. Iron tawa or skiller works the best for making tandoori roti..
- #Prepare_the_dough Place the flour, salt, sugar,baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Mix well. Add the yoghurt, water and oil. Mix to a soft and slightly tacky dough. Leave the dough in the bowl, cover and leave to rest for 1 hour..
- Divide the dough in 5 or 6 equal parts, lightly roll into the flour, cover the balls and let it sit for about five minutes before rolling. Roll the dough lightly floured surface same like a tortilla (chapaati or roti). Sprinkle the water lightly on one side of the roti..
- Heat the iron skillet (tawa) on medium heat, to check if iron skillet (tawa) is ready sprinkle the few drops of water on tawa, water should sizzle. Put water side roti over tawa, once the roti start bubbling and dough start drying, turn the tawa over flames keeping about 2 inch away from the flames to cook the roti from top..
- #Note: yes roti will stick to tawa and will not fall of, this the reason you cannot use the nonstick skillet. Once roti browned to your satisfaction, remove, and spread the butter mix over. Place in a plate and cover with a cloth to keep warm until serving. TANDOORI ROTI is ready!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your 🌮Tandoori Roti🌮 makes your day joyful.