Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon & sweetcorn fritters recipe. To cook salmon & sweetcorn fritters you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters:
- Provide 3 tbsp of self raising flour (plain would prob work too)add more if needed.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 pint of milk.
- Get of small tin of sweetcorn (leave a few kernels to garnish)or 1 large cob.
- Take of salmon (either a small tin, or a single cooked fillet).
- Take 1/2 of finely diced red onion.
- You need of chopped coriander (as much as you like).
- You need tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 of crushed garlic clove.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters:
- In a bowl mix the flour, milk and egg to create a batter, season..
- In another bowl, mix the salmon, corn, chilli, garlic, red onion, coriander. Then add the batter mix a spoonful at a time to the fritter mix until you get a chunky but fairly wet consistency..
- In a frying pan, add a dmall amount of oil, veg, sesame whatever you like to cook with. When both the pan and oil are nice and hot add a ladle full of mix and leave to cook for a few mins. Turn the heat down, turn the fritter and cook again for another few mins..
- Serve as a brunch or even as a starter with whatever you fancy. Mine would go on a large plate with avocado on toast, spinach and a poaced egg. My smashed avocado recipe is in my recipes. Enjoy.
Displaced native Middle English lax, from Old English leax. The unpronounced l was later inserted to make the word appear closer to its Latin root. Define salmon. salmon synonyms, salmon pronunciation, salmon translation, English salmon – any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters; usually migrate from salt to fresh water to. Salmon, originally, the large fish now usually called the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar), though more recently the name has been applied to similar fishes of the same The six species of Pacific salmon. This shocking documentary by film maker Twyla Roscovich and biologist Alexandra Morton discovers British Columbia's wild salmon are testing positive for.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Salmon & Sweetcorn Fritters makes your day joyful.