Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Use-up Vegetable Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Use-up Vegetable Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up vegetable soup recipe. You can have use-up vegetable soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Use-up Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 1 of deseeded red pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Use 2 of courgettes, in small chunks.
- You need 1 of sweet potato, peeled & chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, chopped small.
- Use 1 kg of tomatoes, chopped with cores removed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 litres of vegetable stock (I use either Knorr stock pots or “Marigold” powder.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 3 of bay leaves.
- Get of Salt (I always use Maldon sea salt coz it’s local but normal salt is fine.).
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Take of Coriander to garnish (optional – I didn’t on this occasion).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Use-up Vegetable Soup:
- Bring the oil to a medium-heat in a stock pot or large saucepan with a strong base..
- Fry the onions for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking..
- Add the pepper, garlic, chili and celery and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring gently. Add the courgettes and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the sweet potato and fry for a further 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the carrot and then add the tomatoes, stirring gently but thoroughly. After 2-3 minutes stir in the sugar..
- Then add the stock. Stir all thoroughly and add in the oregano, smoked paprika, thyme and bay leaves. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally and then reduce to a fast simmer and cook for about 30 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked. Remove the bay leaves and season to taste..
- Whizz in a blender to your desired consistency and serve piping hot..
- Garnish with chopped coriander if wished..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Use-up Vegetable Soup makes your day joyful.