Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Chicken Liver Pâté recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Liver Pâté recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. You can have chicken liver pâté using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Provide 12 tablespoons (1.5 sticks) of unsalted butter, cut into cubes.
- Take 2 of large shallots, peeled and finely chopped (3/4 to 1 cup).
- You need 1 pound of fresh chicken livers, trimmed of fat and connective tissue.
- Get 2 teaspoons of dried thyme or 1 Tablespoon of fresh thyme that's been chopped (lavender and parsley are also great additions – or even dried Herbes de Provence).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry vermouth (you can also use red or white wine, Port, or Madeira, depending on which flavor you prefer).
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Chicken Liver Pâté:
- Put a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, and melt 4 tablespoons of the butter until it begins to foam. Add the shallots, and sweat them for 4 to 5 minutes….
- Just until they're all translucent. You don't want them to brown. Then add thyme, stir it in, and let it bloom in the hot butter for a minute or so..
- Add vermouth, turn heat to high, and let it reduce by about half..
- Then add chicken livers and gently toss them in the sauce..
- Add salt and pepper, then let livers cook, occasionally gently stirring and folding to make sure all sides get cooked, just until the livers are lightly browned on the outside, but still tender and pink on the inside..
- Let livers cool for 15 minutes or so before putting them in a food processor or blender (along with all of the sauce) and puree until smooth..
- Add remainder of the butter (8 Tablespoons) and blend again until completely smooth. Adjust seasoning if needed and blend a few more seconds..
- Transfer the pâté into a lidded container, give the bottom a few gentle taps on the counter to pack it, then cover entire surface with plastic wrap or wax paper, put lid on container, and refrigerate until firm. (At least two hours.) The pâté should keep at least 5 to 7 days well refrigerated..
- Serve with baguette, toast, or crackers, and enjoy! :).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chicken Liver Pâté makes your day joyful.