Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon rainbow salad recipe. To cook thai salmon rainbow salad you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad:
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- Provide 2 of salmon steaks.
- You need 1/2 of small red cabbage shredded.
- Take 1/2 of small green cabbage shredded.
- Take 1 of avocado diced.
- Use 1 of mango peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- Get 1 of red pepper diced.
- Get 1/2 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of boiled water.
- Get 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Get 2 tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Provide of few flakes of dried chilli.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad:
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper and cook on a medium heat in a shallow pan for about 4-5 minutes on each side Make up the rainbow salad by chopping up the green and red cabbage, avocado, mango, carrot, pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl make the dressing by stirring together the peanut butter, boiled water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey and lime juice Add in a few chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper Beat until it makes a smooth sauce.
- Stir the dressing through the rainbow salad Flake the salmon into large chunks Stir through the salad and serve.
But whenever I make it at home, I love seeing. By choosing foods from every colour of the rainbow, you maximize the number of different micronutrients you're consuming. I usually top it with a can of tuna or salmon, or a three bean salad I make myself. Season the salmon fillets with salt. Heat a frying pan over high heat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad turns your day joyful.