Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Pomegranate tea recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pomegranate tea recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pomegranate tea recipe. You can have pomegranate tea using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Pomegranate tea:
- You need 1 of tea bag.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Provide of Preserved Pomegranate.
- You need 1.2 cups of pomegranate seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pomegranate tea:
- Collect pomegranate seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup sugar.
- Take sterilized glass bottle with cap sterilized as well.
- Add some seeds into jar.
- Add some sugar on top of seeds.
- Add some more seeds.
- Add another layer of sugar.
- Close the lid tightly.
- Keep bottle in sun for 4-5 days for at least 3-4 hrs daily.
- After 5 days my bottle is like that.
- For making tea take a pan add water and give it a boil.
- Add one tea bag into water and boil.
- Remove tea bag when it released tea..
- Now take cups add preserved Pomegranate mixture as required.
- Pour hot tea over that mixture whatever you required.
- Immediately serve and enjoy. I m sure you will like it.
The flavor is unmistakably rich and full. Try our teas with Pomegranate like extra fruity Green with Pomegranate and the aptly named Pomegranate Pizzazz herbal blend! What Are the Benefits of Pomegranate Tea? The pomegranate, a fruit native to the Middle Eastern parts of the world, is actually considered a berry. Behind its thick red rind that resembles an orange or grapefruit peel is a white, fleshy pulp filled with little red seeds or berries.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pomegranate tea turns your day cheerful.