What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for best Decorated Sushi Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Decorated Sushi Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to decorated sushi cake recipe. You can cook decorated sushi cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Decorated Sushi Cake:
- Use of <Sushi Rice>.
- Provide of cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- You need of Rice Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of & 1/4 teaspoons Salt.
- Provide of <Filling>.
- Take of Canned Tuna (185g can) & Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need of Avocado *sliced.
- Prepare of *Other Suggestions: Chicken Soboro (find my recipe), Salmon Flakes, Scrambled Egg, Teriyaki Chicken, etc.
- You need of <Topping>.
- Take of Eggs *finely scrambled.
- Provide of Sliced of Ham.
- You need of Carrot *sliced and blanched in salted water.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Use of Sliced Cheese.
- Provide of *Other Suggestions: Smoked Salmon (formed into Rose flowers), Thin Omelet (thinly cut into noodles), Cooked Prawns, Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Pea, Asparagus, Broccolini, Cucumber, etc.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Decorated Sushi Cake:
- When you cook Rice for sushi, cook with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Basically you need same volume of rice and water. If you are using Rice Cooker, set the water level slightly lower than the mark. *Note: Wash rice well before cooking..
- Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing the ingredients together..
- Pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the rice with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out..
- While Rice is cooking and cooling down, prepare other ingredients for Topping and Filling..
- Line a round cake tin (I used 21cm tin) with plastic food wrap. Fill it with 1/2 Sushi Rice evenly and press down. Arrange Filling ingredients on the rice, cover with remaining 1/2 Sushi Rice, and press down..
- Place a serving plate on the tin, and flip it over to transfer the Sushi Cake onto the plate. Remove the food wrap..
- Decorate it with Topping ingredients. Children are very creative and they will enjoy decorating the cake..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Decorated Sushi Cake turns your day cheerful.