What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Masala Tea recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Masala Tea recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala tea recipe. You can have masala tea using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Masala Tea:
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Provide Pinch of fennel seeds.
- Use 2 of cardamom.
- Take 1 Stick of cinnamon.
- Take of choti si ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of tea (Patti).
- Get 2 1/2 tspoon of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Masala Tea:
- Bring 2 cups water to boil. Reduce to simmer and add ground spices and tea. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add milk Bring it to boil.
- Lower heat and let milk simmer for 5 minutes.add sweetner.
- Strain and pour in cups.
This Masala tea is a mixture of many ingredients including ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. Rishi Tea Masala Chai Black Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Blend Immune Support, USDA Certified Organic, Spicy, Caffeinated, Citrus Flavors for Taste Our whole family is becoming addicited to it! Masala means a mixture of spices & tea is a beverage.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Masala Tea makes your day joyful.