What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Meen Peera / Sardine Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Meen Peera / Sardine Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meen peera / sardine curry recipe. You can have meen peera / sardine curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Meen Peera / Sardine Curry:
- Take 1/2 Kilogram of Sardine Baby.
- Provide 6 of Greenchillies.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Gingerchopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Coconutgrated.
- Take 10 of Shallots.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Take of Coconut oil.
- Use Sprig of Curryleaves.
- Take 3 of kudam puli.
- Take Pinch of Fenugreek.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Meen Peera / Sardine Curry:
- Cut and clean the fish..
- Wash the kudampuli and soak in 1/2 cup of warm water for 10-15 minutes..
- Take coconut, shallots, ginger, turmeric powder, chillies,chilli power and salt together into a plate and squeeze this mixture very well with hand..
- Take a earthern vessel,first add the kudampuli then the fish and the coconut mixture and comine well..
- Cook on medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until the fish is cooked..
- Remove from fire till water in the fish fully dries up like a thoran. Drizzle the rest of the coconut oil,fenugreek and add the curry leaves..
Mathi Peera Pattichathu or sardines cooked with grated coconut is a popular Kerala lunch -seafood However, you can use any small fish for making Meen peera. Fresh sardines with freshly grated Sambar Tamarind or Valan Puli is used in special fish curry preparation like Spicy Tangy Fish Curry. This is probably the easiest fish curry I have ever made. I can quickly whip up a Fish Curry for Rice. I make this spicy Sardine Curry only once in a while when I need an instant fix.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Meen Peera / Sardine Curry turns your day cheerful.