Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Vegan Banana Granola recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vegan Banana Granola recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan banana granola recipe. To make vegan banana granola you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Vegan Banana Granola:
- Provide 3 cups of organic rolled oats.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of smoked sea salt (can use regular).
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg (suggest your try it first).
- Get 1.5 tablespoons of ground flax seed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of organic caster sugar.
- Provide of Large hand full of slightly crushed walnuts.
- Use 1/2 cup of pecans (halved).
- Provide 1/4 cup of cashews (split).
- Use 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of For the liquid.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of organic virgin coconut oil.
- You need 6 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of finely mushed banana.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Vegan Banana Granola:
- Preheat oven to 225 C or 350 F.
- Mix all the dry bits together in a bowl..
- Then cook the syrup you’ll pour on top..
- Over a medium heat melt your coconut oil down combined with the maple syrup and vanilla extract..
- Once it is melted, add the smashed banana and whisk to fully combine..
- Pour the syrup over the dry granola mixture. And mix well to make sure you coat everything nicely. You shouldn’t see any white oats..
- Spread on to a baking sheet but make sure you give the the mixture space to crisp up and bake. (You can have left overs to make another batch.).
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes at 350 and very slightly mix half way. Check to make sure it doesn’t go past golden brown..
- Let it cool down and then store in an airtight container for up to two weeks..
- Or… eat with some oat or almond milk immediately. :).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vegan Banana Granola turns your day joyful.