Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa recipe. To cook grilled salmon tacos w/ jalapeño pomegranate salsa you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Provide 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- Get 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- Take 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- Use 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take 8 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- Get of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Use 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Use of Juice of ½ lime.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa:
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa makes your day joyful.