What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete Mango Tea recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mango Tea recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango tea recipe. To make mango tea you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Mango Tea:
- Get 4 -5 of Tea bags.
- Take 3 of Mangoes medium size.
- Take half cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of Lemon.
- Provide 5 cups of Water.
- Get of Ice cubes as you need.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Mango Tea:
- Sab sa pahlay aik jug main tea bags dal ke us mein boiled water add kar ke dhak ke rakh dain 2 3 min ke liya or phir tea bags nikal ke ya pani alag kar lain.
- Ab dusray bowl main 2 cup pani add karain sath sugar or mangoes add karain or pakain achay sa 10 sa 12 min.
- Jab pak jaye us ke bad hand beater sa ya blender sa mash kar lain is sab mixture ko or puree bana lain us ke bad strainkar kain.
- Ab is puree or tea bags walay water ko mix kar dain achay sa.
- Ab is ko cups min dal ke serve karain…. ap is ko is tarha b pee saktay hein or ice cubes b dal saktay hein is main.
Another common trend has become using the mango leaves to make tea, according to an article published by Health and Wealth, to increase overall health and treat health problems. Nothing tastes sweeter on a hot summer day than a glass of Mango Iced Tea. This fruit flavored iced tea recipe is very easy to make when you learn how to make a mango simple syrup. It is mango season and this is a sweet way to use fresh mangos. While mango leaves can be eaten fresh, one of the most common ways to consume them is in tea.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mango Tea makes your day cheerful.