Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel choc chip cookies recipe. To cook salted caramel choc chip cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies:
- Get 240 g of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of Caramel Sauce made from Condensed Milk.
- Take 4 cups of Plain Flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Bicarbonate of Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
- Provide of Sea Salt for sprinkling.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies:
- Place enough water in a deep pan to cover the can of condensed milk. Bring the water to the boil, turn to simmer and simmer the can for about 1 hour. Remember to keep topping the water up as it evaporates. Once cooked leave to cool before opening..
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars with a stand or hand mixer until combined and fluffy (about 2 minutes) then add in vanilla extract and eggs, beat until combined, scrape down sides of the bowl with a spatula and pour in caramel and beat until incorporated, scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula..
- Slowly add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and beat slowly until combined. Now with a wooden spoon stir in the chocolate chips..
- Place dough in the refrigerator for an hour. Preheat oven to 350, line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper..
- Scoop dough with a 1 tablespoon size scoop and scoop onto prepared cooking sheets. Place about 2 inches apart (I get 12 per baking sheet). Flatten the dough balls slightly..
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes, until edges are slightly golden brown (centers will be soft). Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Salted Caramel Choc Chip Cookies turns your day cheerful.