What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto recipe. To cook mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto:
- Get 1 punnet of chestnut mushrooms.
- Get 1 of white onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Risotto rice.
- Get 100 mls of creme fraiche.
- Provide of Vegetable stock pot.
- Take Knob of butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 litre of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto:
- Chop one punnet of chestnut mushrooms and one white onion. Sauté onions in a pan with a little olive oil until they become slightly translucent then add mushrooms. Stir continuously until mushrooms have softened..
- Using a garlic press, press garlic into the pan and mix around – cook for a few minutes until the garlic cooks into the mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in a knob of butter and mix around, meanwhile boil the kettle and melt one vegetable stock cube into a litre of water. Add 400 grams of risotto rice to the pan and mix around until the edges of the rice looks sightly translucent..
- Add all of the stock to the rice (this is a cheats way especially if you are a busy person) and 1 tsp if dried thyme. Bring to the boil and then simmer until rice is al dente – around 20-25 mins). NB if the water evaporates top up gradually until rice is cooked..
- Once rice is almost cooked stir in the creme fraiche and a healthy grating of Parmesan cheese and season to taste. Around 30g but feel free to be as liberal as you like to taste!.
- Cut up 4 slices of prosciutto, when the rice is ready quickly pan fry the prosciutto on a high heat with a little olive oil until crispy..
- Serve in bowls with more grated Parmesan and topped with the crispy prosciutto! Enjoy!.
It adds another textural element, as well as a salty bite, which pairs perfectly with the earthy mushrooms. Tip the prosciutto and fry until crisp. Put on kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil. Two mins before the end, add mushroom and peas. Tip the risotto in a large or medium bowl (you might want to keep this bowl with boiling or very hot tap water a few minutes before serving).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mushroom risotto with crispy prosciutto turns your day cheerful.