Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Pomegranate chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Pomegranate chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pomegranate chutney recipe. You can cook pomegranate chutney using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Pomegranate chutney:
- Provide 4 tbsp of dried pomegranate seeds.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Provide of Black salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 10 drops of lemon juice.
- Take 4 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Use 2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 of medium onion chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Pomegranate chutney:
- Add all ingredients in a blender and add water in the blender and blend together to make a smooth paste..
- Empty the ingredients in a bowl and garnish with mint leaves..
It goes real well with idli and dosa. I peel the garlic and small onions / Indian shallots at night itself and. pomegranate chutney or anardana ki chutney is another quick and easy chutney recipe. the pomegranate chutney is spicy and tangy in taste. pomegranate seeds are used to give tangy taste. A delicious peek into the kitchens of the little-known region of the Eastern Mediterranean. Pomegranate chutney can be savory, and relishes can be sweet. In general, pomegranate chutney have a chunky spreadable consistency much like a preserve, whereas relishes are hardly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pomegranate chutney makes your day cheerful.