What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Sardines on fried toast recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sardines on fried toast recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardines on fried toast recipe. You can have sardines on fried toast using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Sardines on fried toast:
- Use of Rub/Marinade.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corriander, ground.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin, ground.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare of Sardines.
- Take 4 of fresh sardines, scored.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded, sliced.
- Take of Toast.
- Use 4 slice of bread, crust removed.
- Take 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Use 1 tbsp of flat parsley leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Sardines on fried toast:
- Mix marinade ingredients well in a bowl. Rub marinade onto scored sardines. Sit to side..
- Heat sauce pot and then add butter to melt. You want butter as hot as possible, in order to fry toast, but without burning or browning butter..
- Add slice of bread to hot butter and fry both sides until golden brown. Set fried toast on paper towel to drain any excess grease..
- Heat pan, add oil. Once oil is hot, add onions and jalapenos. Cook for 3-4inutes or until onions have evenly browned. Remove from pan..
- Add sardines and cook both sides until each side is nice and browned. About 1-2 minutes per side. Add lemon juice to second side..
- Serve sardines ontop of toast garnished with fresh parsley..
Put the toast on a plate then pile the drained pepper on top (discard the garlic). Fish is a great choice for lunch and it will keep you full until dinner Put the hot sardines on top, season and serve with sauce. Top tip for making Sardines and salad on toast. To prepare sardines, cut off the head. Yes, there's sardines on toast (but we've given them an upgrade).
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sardines on fried toast turns your day joyful.