Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Coconut, Walnut & Cherry Fruit Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Coconut, Walnut & Cherry Fruit Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut, walnut & cherry fruit cake recipe. You can cook coconut, walnut & cherry fruit cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Coconut, Walnut & Cherry Fruit Cake:
- Prepare 225 g of self raising flour.
- Provide 110 g of unsalted butter.
- Get 110 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 225 g of mixed fruit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Prepare 40 g of chopped walnuts.
- You need 6 tablespoons of dessicated coconut.
- Get 12 of glace cherries, chopped.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Provide 180 ml of full fat milk.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons of demerara sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Coconut, Walnut & Cherry Fruit Cake:
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease & line the bottom of a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin..
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and add the butter. Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Fruit cakes have a certain crumbly quality about them, unlike other cakes, so this is an important step. Add the sugar, mixed fruit, mixed spice, walnuts, coconut and cherries. Using a wooden spoon (or similar) stir this up to combine well..
- Finally, add the egg and milk to the floury mixture and give it a good stir until all is completely combined. You’re looking to achieve a drop-like consistency..
- Add the mixture to the cake tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle the demerara sugar over the top of the mixture and then pop into the oven until it gets a golden colour and a skewer comes out clean when poked into the middle, 60 to 75 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it stand in the cake tin for 15 minutes before removing and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store in a cake tin in a cool, dry place for up to 5 days. I bet it doesn’t last that long!.
Pork Walnut Meatballs in Coconut Walnut Soup. A very easy slice that is fairly healthy containing two layers, the top one containing walnuts and coconut. Natural coconut walnut oil on wood background. Do not over-stir or pancakes will not rise to light and fluffy. Put all the ingredients except the Raffaelos, coconut, and walnuts into a large bowl, then place over a pan with simmering.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Coconut, Walnut & Cherry Fruit Cake makes your day joyful.