Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious FRIED SALMON Steak: recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent FRIED SALMON Steak: recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried salmon steak: recipe. You can have fried salmon steak: using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect FRIED SALMON Steak::
- Take 8 of Filets (big size) salmon fish with skin.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin & coriander seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of caraway seeds (Ajwain).
- Get 1/8 cup of chopped fresh coriander.
- Take 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Water as needed for making the batter.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing FRIED SALMON Steak::
- Wash all fish well and set a side. Take a big mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk well then add all the ingredients. add water and make a thick batter so it’s like whipped cream. Add all salmon fillets rubbing well till all fillets coated and marinated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours..
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place salmon filets flesh side down and fry for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden. Flip and fry the other side until both sides are golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Continue to fry other salmon filets..
- Arrange all salmon in serving platter squeezing some lemon & lime juice Serve immediately. Enjoy !.
Grilling provides the best combination of flavor and. Grilled Salmon Steaks with Cilantro-Garlic Yogurt Sauce. Smoked Salmon Tartines with Fried Capers. Mix butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and garlic salt. The most important thing is that the skin, during the frying process, can protect the fish and avoid excessive heat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your FRIED SALMON Steak: turns your day cheerful.