What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for best Pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce recipe. You can cook pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce:
- Provide 2 pieces of sea bass fillet.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of pepper.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use of Spicy salsa Dipping sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 of baby shallots (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of big red chilli.
- You need of Nam Pla prik dipping sauce.
- Provide 1-2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1-2 of lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of shichimi (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce:
- Using a sharp knife, make 3-4 shallow cuts lengthways into skin of each fillet. Sprinkle both side with salt amd pepper.
- Put a frying pan or wok over a medium heat. When pan is hot, add oil. Add fillets, skin-side down, in a single layer. Cook for 4 minutes or until skin is crisp and fish is cooked to halfway up fillets. Turn fillets over and cook for a further 30 seconds..
- Make spicy salsa dipping, add sriracha sauce, sugar, grated garlic and finely sliced shallots into a mixing bowl. Mix well and leave it aside..
- Make Nam Pla Prik dipping, add fishsauce, lime and chilli into a mixing bowl, mixed well and leave it aside.
- Plating, add salsa dipping at the bottom, follow by your fish fillet and Nam Pla Prik dipping sauce. I added my homegrown edible flower too 🌷..
- You can add some shichimi for colour and flavour too but it’s optional..
Thai Dipping Sauce From Hell, 'Nam Prik Narok'Thai Supermarket Online. Nam Pla Prik – Thai Dipping SauceGreat British Chefs. This sweet and spicy thai dipping sauce is the perfect addition to salads, meat or fish, or as a dip to go with spring rolls, summer rolls or anything else that needs an extra kick. With the addition of lemon and pistachios. Fried sea bass fish in white plate with spicy and sweet sauce in Thai style. crispy Thai style deep fried whole sea bass fish se.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pan fried sea-bass with spicy nam pla prik dipping sauce turns your day cheerful.