Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot brownies (gf, df) recipe. You can have beetroot brownies (gf, df) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF):
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Use 1 of /2 cup beet puree (about 2 medium beets).
- Take 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips, melted.
- Get of Dry ingredients.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (for topping).
- Get 1 cup of fine almond flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide Handful of roughly chopped hazelnuts or any kind of nuts (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF):
- Cook the beetroot with skin on, until a fork can easily pierce it. Set aside and later peel it..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and line or grease a 20x20cm tray..
- Mixed all dry ingredients in a bowl, except the chocolate chip and nuts, those will go on the top..
- Place the beetroots into a food processor and blitz them until nice and smooth..
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl, except the chocolate chip that will gets mixed in later. Mix them well and fold the mixture together with the dry ingredients..
- Melt the chocolate chip (from the wet ingredients list) and fold it gently into the brownie batter..
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared tray, smooth it out and top it with the chocolate chip and nuts (if using). Bake for 18-21 min depends how gooey you want your brownie. Enjoy 😉.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Beetroot Brownies (GF, DF) turns your day cheerful.