Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to individual mushroom picnic pies recipe. You can cook individual mushroom picnic pies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies:
- You need 500 g of white & chestnut mushrooms.
- Use 50 g of dried Shitake mushrooms.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of red onions, diced.
- Prepare 2 packs of ready rolled shortcrust.
- You need of Plant milk for glazing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies:
- Add 350mls of boiling water to the shiitake mushrooms and set aside to soak for at least half an hour..
- Prepare all the veg, dice the mushrooms and onions and crush the garlic..
- In a large pan, gently fry the onions and garlic for 10 minutes in a little olive oil. Add the shiitake soaking liquid, soy sauce and tomato purée, then add in your raw mushrooms and chopped, soaked shiitake mushrooms. Cook for 15-30 mins until it starts to thicken up and is nicely cooked through..
- Allow the mushroom mixture to cool while you prepare your cases. I used muffin trays to make my pies. Cut out a larger circle and press into the case for the base. Prick the base with a fork..
- Fill the case with mushroom mixture, then brush the edges of a smaller circle for the lid and press the wet edges down onto the base to create your lid. Cut a slit into the lid to let the steam escape and brush all over with milk to glaze. Bake at 190 C for 20 minutes..
Heat the butter in a large pan and add the kalonji seeds and garlic. Throw in all the mushrooms and combine. Leave on a low heat for five minutes, then once some moisture is released from the mushrooms, turn up the heat. Cook for a couple of minutes, then add the thyme and black pepper. All you do next is add the Worcestershire sauce, thyme and mushrooms, followed by the stock and seasoning.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Individual Mushroom Picnic Pies turns your day joyful.