What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Spaghetti with spicy pilchards recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Spaghetti with spicy pilchards recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with spicy pilchards recipe. You can cook spaghetti with spicy pilchards using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Spaghetti with spicy pilchards:
- You need 1 of 255 grams dried spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of 1 large can of pilchard in spicy sauce.
- Get 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves finely minced.
- Provide 1 of 400 grams canned chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1 of hand full of coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Spaghetti with spicy pilchards:
- Put a large pot of salted water on the stove over stove on high heat. Put spaghetti and let it Cook to your liking..
- In a separate pan add cooking oil with stove on high heat…then add.
- Mix all the spices together and add.
- Let the tomatoes cook for about 3-5 minutes and add.
- Mix well and allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Once spaghetti is cooked ; drain the water and add it to the pilchards mixture and allow the spaghetti to absorb all the spices for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander/ celantro and serve while hot".
- Serve with fresh salad.
Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Spicy Spaghetti Squash. By clicking on Sign up, you agree to Depositphotos Membership Agreement *. Spaghetti with spicy pork balls on the table — Video by footageshot. Below, she shares her recipe for spaghetti squash with shrimp. I was so tired that I thought I'd have a dinner of broth and call it a day, but got a wave of inspiration when I started thinking about spaghetti squash, capers, and shrimp.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spaghetti with spicy pilchards makes your day joyful.