Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Salami on rye recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Salami on rye recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salami on rye recipe. To cook salami on rye you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Salami on rye:
- Get of sandwich.
- Use 8 slice of salami luncheon meat.
- Use 3 slice of Jewish pumpernickel rye bread.
- Use 4 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need of condiments.
- Use 2 tsp of spicy whole grain mustard I used Grey Poupon.
- Get 3 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tsp of horseradish sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Salami on rye:
- Toast the bread.
- Add mayonnaise on three slices of bread add mustard on two slices and horseradish sauce on all three slices.
- Add to the bread with mustard on it add the salami then cheese stack one third of th sandwich with meat on the other.
- Add the last piece of bread to the top add heat to pan and toast again 2 and a half minutes per side.
- Slice into hope you enjoy.
Genoa, hard and cotto salamis are some of the. The site owner hides the web page description. Salami (Salame) is not one specific sausage; it is a generic term describing any type of encased (insaccati) meat product. The origin of the word comes from the Latin word. Salami can be salted, smoked or air-dried.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Salami on rye makes your day cheerful.