Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Muesli and Chia Seeds Porridge recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Muesli and Chia Seeds Porridge recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muesli and chia seeds porridge recipe. To make muesli and chia seeds porridge you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Muesli and Chia Seeds Porridge:
- Prepare For of the museli -.
- Use 4 cups of Oats.
- Use 1&1/2 cups of Almonds.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Coconut flakes unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need For of the porridge-.
- Get 1/2 cup of Soaked Chia Seeds.
- Get 1 litre of Full fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Muesli.
- Get 2 of large Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strawberries chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 3 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mixed Nuts.
- Prepare As required of Cashew nuts.
- Provide As required of Almonds.
- Take As required of Pistachios.
- You need As required of Walnuts.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Muesli and Chia Seeds Porridge:
- Preheat your oven to 180°. Mix together the oats, coconut flakes, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, salt, vanilla extract and almonds..
- On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, spread this mixture out and bake it for about 10 minutes. In between the process, toss the mixture around just to prevent excessive baking..
- Once done, let it cool completely. This particular recipe of Muesli approximately gives you 8 servings..
- FOR THE PORRIDGE :- Bring Milk to a boil. Arrange the bottom part of the jar with muesli and pour the milk till it's all soaked. Spread out some chia seeds above this..
- On the next layer, spread out the oats. Again, add in a layer of Chia Seeds. Lastly, top it off with Honey and fruits followed by mixed nuts. Enjoy it as it is or you can even eat it chilled..
Chia seeds make the perfect egg replacement for vegans, and they can also be added to regular muffin or loaf mixtures to add fibre and protein. Once you have your jam jar, you can add the chia jam to toast, chia pudding, fruit salad or yoghurt and muesli bowls. Spoon the muddled berries onto the muesli and sprinkle the pistachios on top. Add half to one tablespoon of chia seeds to crunchy toasted muesli. Add milk, fruit juice, soy or nut milk and eat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Muesli and Chia Seeds Porridge turns your day joyful.