What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) recipe. To make chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan):
- Prepare 800 grams of boneless chicken breast cut to 2.5 cm cubes.
- Get 400 grams of raw walnuts, grinded.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- Provide of Black pepper, optional.
- You need 6-8 tablespoons of pomegranate paste(depends how tick it is).
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan):
- Heat some oil in the pot. Saute onions until they change the colour. Add turmeric and chicken and salt and pepper. Saute until chicken no more pink..
- Add grinded walnuts and saute for couple of minutes. Now add enough ice water. Cover the pot and let the chicken half cooked slowly with medium low flame..
- Now add pomegranate paste and continue for another 2 hours or until stew is rich and dark in colour and oil from walnuts come out..
- Serve Fesenjan with steamed white rice..
Tender chicken is cooked in a walnut pomegranate sauce and served over steamed saffron rice. Fall is the pomegranate season, and I feel it is the perfect time to share my Fesenjan, or Fesenjoon recipe (chicken stew with walnut and pomegranate sauce). A great and easy recipe for a traditional Persian dish, Fesanjan or Pomegranate and Walnut Braised Chicken. Any of these parties worth their weight would have phenomenal food, like amazing Saffron Kebabs, tons of kumquats, and lots and lots of Khoresh-e Fesenjān aka Fesenjān aka. Once cooled, transfer to a food processor or blender Once all the chicken is in the pot, add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Chicken in walnut pomegranate gravy(fesenjan) turns your day cheerful.