Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Masala Tea recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Masala Tea recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala tea recipe. To cook masala tea you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Masala Tea:
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tea powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 2 of Cardamom crushed.
- Get 2 of Clove.
- Get 4 of Pepper crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger crushed.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Masala Tea:
- Heat water in milk pan in medium flame. Add cardamom, clove, pepper, ginger. Let it boil for 3 min..
- Now add tea powder and boil it for another 5 min in low flame..
- Now add milk and sugar let it boil for 2 to 3 times. Stir inbetween couple of times..
- Filter the tea and serve hot with tea biscuit. Very tasty and healthy. Excellent drink for cold weather..
This Masala tea is a mixture of many ingredients including ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper. Rishi Tea Masala Chai Black Loose Leaf Herbal Tea Blend Immune Support, USDA Certified Organic, Spicy, Caffeinated, Citrus Flavors for Taste Our whole family is becoming addicited to it! Masala means a mixture of spices & tea is a beverage.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Masala Tea turns your day cheerful.