Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Cookies – 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cookies – 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cookies – 6 x chocolate chip and 6 x fruit & nut recipe. To cook cookies – 6 x chocolate chip and 6 x fruit & nut you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Cookies – 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut:
- Use 100 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of light muscavado sugar.
- Take 100 g of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Use 210 g of self raising flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 25 g of chopped almonds.
- Take 25 g of chopped walnuts.
- Use 30 g of dried fruit mix.
- Take 70 g of milk chocolate.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cookies – 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut:
- Beat together the sugars, butter and vanilla until smooth and fluffy..
- Whisk in the beaten egg gradually. Then gradually whisk in the self raising flour (and salt)..
- Separate the dough in half if using different fillings. I added the fruit and nuts to one dough mix and folded it in well and formed a soft dough. Using Wispa and Twirl bars for the chocolate chip cookies, I put the chocolate in fridge for an hour then chopped it into small chunks then put in freezer bag in freezer for 30 mins. Finally folded it into the other dough mixture..
- Roll your doughs in greaseproof paper in a sausage shape and chill in fridge for an hour..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160° fan assisted. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Roll dough into a ball in your hand about the size of a golf ball. Place on the tray and push down gently to flatten slightly. Bake for 12/15 minutes just until the edges start to brown..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack. You are left with a tasty, crunchy edged, soft centred treat..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cookies – 6 x Chocolate Chip and 6 x Fruit & Nut makes your day joyful.