Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Jaggery Tea (gur ki chai) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Jaggery Tea (gur ki chai) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jaggery tea (gur ki chai) recipe. To cook jaggery tea (gur ki chai) you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Jaggery Tea (gur ki chai):
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (full milk, skimmed milk or soya milk).
- You need 1 of tea bag or 2 tsp leave tea.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- Use Pinch of cardamom.
- Provide 2 tsp of Jaggery powder or to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Jaggery Tea (gur ki chai):
- Boil 1 cup of water in saucepan on a medium flame. Once the water starts bubbling, add tea leaf and dry ginger powder and pinch of cardamom powder. Reduce the flame to low, and cover the pan with lid..
- After 3 minutes, uncover the pan and add milk (if you are Vegan or Vegetarian so you can add Soya milk), Let it boil on low flame. After 4 minutes, tea is ready and the color becomes little dark brown. Switch off the flame and just wait for 20 seconds. So that temperature of the tea drops a bit Now add grated gur (jagger) mix it well pour in cup and enjoy !!.
- Tips: Do not add Gur(jaggery) when tea is boiling it would curdle the milk..
Do try this easy gud ki chai recipe and have a change to. Chai = tea. i.e "Gud ki Chai". Gud ki chai is an aromatic tea, it is served in small glasses and it's called "cutting chai" in India because it's so strong ("cutting" is the transliteration of the Hindi word for "half"). The green cardamom gives an earthy and comforting flavor. The fennel seeds are good for digestion.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Jaggery Tea (gur ki chai) turns your day joyful.