Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce recipe. You can cook spiced leeks-bacon-mushrooms ravioli with red wine, garlic and chilli tomato sauce using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare of Ravioli Pasta Mix.
- Use 200 g of Plain Flour.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Get 1 Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Water.
- Get of Salt and Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Get of Ravioli Fillings.
- Get 1 of Large Leek (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 2 of Large Chestnut Mushrooms (Minced).
- Use 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Sauce Ingredients.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Provide 1/2 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (Minced).
- Provide 1 of Red Onion (Sliced).
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce:
- Combine thoroughly the flour,smoked paprika and thyme in a bowl; season. In a separate bowl combine eggs water and oil(don’t beat the eggs). Turn the flour mix onto a clean surface; dent hole and pour the egg mixture in the hole Stir together till a ball is formed. Flour the surface and knead till dough is elastic and smooth. Cover and let it rest for 30-45 minutes..
- Meanwhile mix together the filling ingredients in a bowl. Heat up a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shallow fry the fillings for 5-10minutes on medium heat. Remove heat and rest to cool(10-15 minutes)..
- Roll out the pasta dough(as thin layered as possible). Using a medium sized cookie cutter, cut out even numbers of the dough(12-14 portions) Add the cooled cooked filling to a cut out dough; cover with another and seal by pressing and pinch the edges. Dust with little flour. Chill in the fridge for 3-5minutes. Bring to boil 250 ml of salt and olive oil infused water. Add the ravioli and cook for 10-15minutes (or to desired texture). 9-12 minutes for al dente texture..
- Meanwhile shallow fryers(medium high heat) onion and the minced garlic in a teaspoon of extra virgin oil for 5 minutes Add the chopped tomato, tomato purée and pesto and reduced for 5 minutes. Add red wine, chilli flakes and oregano and reduce for further 3 minutes. Season and serve..
- Serving Suggestion.
Gently heat a large dry frying pan, toast the pine nuts until golden, then set aside. Directions: Blend chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour it in a saucepan; add minced red chilli pepper, ground paprika, sugar, salt and vinegar. (You can adjust the quantity of fresh red chilli according to your taste to make it more or less hot and spicy). Minted lamb meatballs with chilli, garlic, oregano and cooked in red wine and plum tomato sauce. You don't want to colour the spices, just take the raw edge off them.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spiced Leeks-Bacon-Mushrooms Ravioli with Red wine, Garlic and Chilli Tomato Sauce turns your day joyful.