What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed french bean & mushroom sandwich recipe. You can have sautéed french bean & mushroom sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich:
- Take 6 of French beans, trimmed and diagonally cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Use 1 tsp of vegetable oil, preferably cold-pressed.
- You need 1/4 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Use 1 of chestnut mushroom, sliced.
- You need 2 slices of bread, granary or white.
- Provide of Very small pinch sea salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich:
- Blanch the beans in just sufficient salted, boiling water to cover them for 2 minutes. Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water and set aside for Step 3. Hint: in order to avoid the beans over-cooking, ensure that you’ve the ice water ready before you do the blanching..
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the garlic and mushroom, then cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring gently..
- Add the beans (after draining off the iced water!) and stir gently but thoroughly. Continue to sauté for a further 2 minutes or until the beans look ready..
- Put the sautéed vegetables onto one slice of bread and sparingly sprinkle on the sea salt. Top with the second bread slice. Cut into halves or quarters, as you prefer..
Whenever I'm entertaining and don't really know my guests' preferences, Garlic Green Beans are my go-to veggie! I feel like they are one of those vegetables that we all are familiar with and for the most part enjoy. Although, personally when they're overcooked I'm not really a fan. GREEN BEANS, GRAPE TOMATOES, RED ONION, OLIVE OIL, GARLIC, RED PEPPER FLAKES. Sauteed Green Beans with Garlic are quick and easy to make and super delicious.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Sautéed French Bean & Mushroom Sandwich turns your day cheerful.