Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Marinated Sea Bass recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Marinated Sea Bass recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated sea bass recipe. You can have marinated sea bass using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Marinated Sea Bass:
- Use 2 of Sea Bass Fillets.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 225 ml of sweet white wine.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Use Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Marinated Sea Bass:
- Melt the butter, and then mince the garlic. Add all marinade ingredients together in a bowl and whisk lightly..
- Skin and debone the fish if not already done. Lay them out on a tin foil / non-flammable disposable pan..
- Cover them with the marinade, and fold aluminium foil over the top. Slice a few cuts in the foil to let the steam out..
- Heat up the BBQ, place the the fish on the pan wrapped in tin foil on the BBQ. Cook for 10minutes or until opaque. If you don't have a BBQ, bake it in the oven at 180C for 10minutes..
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Marinated Sea Bass turns your day joyful.